Monday, February 15, 1993

More Boca Grande

On this day, my brother Cole and I went to Boca Grande. I was still getting used to the new camera, and experimenting in black & white.

Top of the lighthouse.

My brother defying a wave.


More wave watching.


A brown pelican.


Again, we see that birds like going to the beach just as much as we do.


Another thing you'll learn about me is that I like to take photos of things that one would normally ignore. Here, I've captured the essence of the sewage loading pier.


I also like making texturals.


The lighthouse shilluetted against the lowering sun.


Back to color for now. A brown pelican strolls the beach. While I'm not absolutely certain, I think my brother may have taken this photo.


An old pier endures time.

No comments:

Post a Comment