Monday, August 9, 1993

Church on Anna Maria Island

Another one of my favorite places to go when I lived in Florida was Anna Maria Island. It wasn't very far to drive, probably only 15 or 20 miles from where I lived. But it was a world away in atmosphere - much more relaxed and carefree. On this day, I stopped to take a couple of photos of a church that I had noticed driving by several times.

Well, it is an island, and Florida is known for it's boats. So, we wait...

This is the front of the south end of the church.


Here's the north part of the church. Although these photos make the church look small, it's actually quite large.


Another view of the north end.


Some bouganvilla. Wear sunglasses when looking at this plant.


I don't know what kind of plant this is, but it might also damage your eyes if you stare directly at it for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment