Sunday, September 18, 1988

Sarasota Jungle Gardens

One of the things I liked about living in Sarasota was that I never lacked places to go or things to see. Sarasota Jungle Gardens is one of those places that's big enough to keep your interest, but not too big that you feel you've missed something when you leave. I went there back in September of 1988, and these are a few photos I took. Mind you that these are from my early days.

Pink flamingos, and not the yard variety.


More flamingos. Oh, wait, they're the same flamingos as in the photo above.


A view of the grounds.

Whether it's watching an alligator wrangler or just strolling around the grounds, there's something for almost everyone. Check out the link to Sarasota Jungle Gardens in the Landmarks I've Visited section for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment