Monday, March 26, 2001

Monday - Final Day in Sarasota

Last day. Couldn't sleep past 7:00 A.M., no matter how hard I try. What to do, what to do. I want to go out to Myakka River State Park, since I haven't been there for years. Also want to go back to Siesta Village again, plus downtown too. Well, I'm not going to get there sitting here writing! OK, to Village Inn for breakfast - then decide!

After breakfast I went downtown and visited several shops. The went to lunch with a friend who lives in Sarasota.

Following lunch, I drove to Arcadia, Florida via the State Road 780 to State Road 70 route, then back to Sarasota on State Road 72. I can't tell you how many times I made that circuit when I was living here.

Spent some time doing the airport pastime of plane watching, about a half hour I suppose. Then back to the hotel to pack for tomorrow's return to Missouri.

That's it for the Sarasota Vacation of 2001!

No comments:

Post a Comment