Sunday, July 25, 2004

Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard

Everyone has heard about Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and everyone has probably seen it in a movie or could at least recognize it. One might think it cliche or touristy to go there, and it probably is. But it's a historical landmark and it's well worth it. Follow the link in the Landmarks I've Visited to get more information.

Thousands of people every day come to see the theatre.


I think I spot some odd characters in the crowd.


Looking more closely, I see I was right. I think I see Gandalf.


Closer in on one of the towers.


Another angle on a tower.


Before the Hollywood Walk of Fame, we had cement imprints at Grauman's. Here's Cary Grant's spot.


And Shirley Temple.


Here's Gangalf.


And Homer Simpson, too. That donut looks hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment