Friday, July 23, 2004

Los Angeles Vacation 2004

At the end of 2003, I took a road trip from Columbia, Missouri to Los Angeles. Unfortunately, I only had a few days in L.A., and I had a cold the whole time. I decided then that I must take a do-over vacation. Well, this is that do-over! The following several posts will include photos of places I visited on my do-over vacation to Los Angeles.

This isn't a landmark, or someplace I visited. It's the courtyard of the hotel I stayed at in Hollywood. Actually, it was the Ramada Hollywood Hotel on Vermont. It wasn't five-star or anything, but it was clean and comfortable. Besides, I wasn't in Los Angeles to hunker down in a hotel room.


Yeah, you know you're in L.A. when the car rental agency features Lamborghinis. This was at Beverly Hills Rent-A-Car. This was a branch office, though, on Sepulveda just up from LAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment