Saturday, July 24, 2004

A Little Airplane Watching At LAX

OK, I've admitted it before that I am an airplane geek. When possible, I find a good perch to watch airplanes at the airport of the city I'm visiting. There's a most excellent spot at LAX, from which I took loads of photos. It's difficult to get decent close shots since the planes aren't exactly going slow, but I've included a few here anyway.

A Boeing 747 on final approach. It seems so low.


Ah, it British Airways. Maybe someday I'll be able to take photos at Heathrow.


The British Airways 747 passes over the perimeter fence.


Yum. When I'm in L.A., I LOVE going to In-N-Out Burger. What makes this perfect is that it's right across the street from my plane-watching perch!


A Northwest Airlines 757 passes overhead.


And finally, a pic of my LAX plane-watching perch. As you can see, I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment