Sunday, May 3, 2009

Piccadilly Circus

Piccadilly Circus is a famously recognizable name, and a very popular spot in London. Yes, it is a very 'tourist' place to go, but I had time constraints! More information about Piccadilly Circus can be found by following the link in the British Landmarks I've Visited section.


I thought the curved buildings around the street were interesting.


How did I get there? The underground, of course. The Piccadilly Line to be exact. Actually, the Piccadilly Line is the service which goes to Heathrow, so I used it every time I went into central London.


Around the London Pavilion (center of the circus).


Piccadilly Circus as been referred to as the Times Square of London.


More of the circus.


Lillywhite's store.


The London location of Ripley's Believe It or Not.


A large monitor sits atop this building.


Taking their lived into their own hands crossing the street.


More of the big sign.


Street view.


Pizza Hut?


Another street view.


It means detour, I think.


I liked this view.


London Pavilion, center of Piccadilly Circus.


London Trocadero.


Yet another street view.

No comments:

Post a Comment